PEEWIT. . . . . .hkhkhkhkhkhkhkhk

THIS IS A PHOTO AND DISCUSSION PAGE. .. . welcome

Friday 15 April 2011

This Is New For M

ermmm. . . y'all . . . I'm new for this type of talking medium hekhekhek. . !!!. . .u know what. . .in my real life i'm not sharing too much to everybody about what i feel, what i wanna do, and whatever happened . . . as what i can see, there's not many people out there can be my partner to share. .i'm very strict to befriend with people around me. . . (im not say im good, but i'm just feeling discomfort with their habit. . . certain of them). .  . then, i created facebook account so i can find friends to bring something different in my life, sharing, and little caring. . . hkhkhkhk. . .but. .!! what happened inside is totally unexpected. . . .im not sharing, but its more to finding love . .. .hakhakhak. . .!! im addicted into it but i realized that its made me 60% tension . . . im happy but some scene there needs me to being 'not me' . i have to calm many heart, making fun so some1 can feel happy even i felt discomfort, and  more bad thing is cheat. .!!! . . . revealed. . .i have 4 girlfriend (they assumed) and 1 errmmm. . . this guy, assumed me as his very very very close friend. . .. we're not in love but. . . . as i told earlier. . .caring. . . i dont know what supossed i call that. . . hakhakhak. . . .!!! . .  . tired huh. . !!! im addicted to joke actually, ,read people's joke, coincidence joke there, pictures, video shared, etc,  but u know what. . . its not released whats in my mind, evenmore, it just makes me think about all things happened over and over, . so, to who can i share??? telling my friend??? they laugh on me? they easy to understand me for my INDONESIANs slank??. ha ha ha. . .!!! totally, its almost a year im playing games in facebook. .  . good, and bad. . For sharing, i think in my status is suitable icon but u know, its limited to 420W if im not mistaken. . . im not finished my story and that status unable to upload. very sad huh. .!! . . . .so,  . .. what i got here, i can write as long as i can maybe until  coma or my keyboard's 'A' button unable to give 'A' on my screen. . . hakhakhak. .!!! .. . im continue sharing and if you guys interested to read, its bonus. but the main thing here is, i wanna share, i wanna write, and i have learned new thing about creating page, just  assumed this all my history, , , , updated everytime i have something to share. . .so, i hope for this beginning, no one people surrounding me found this page. . . hakhakhakha. . .!!! siapa yang jumpa. . . . buat senyap ya. . ..  this page not for U. . . this is for people those wanna read someone life. . . . lol. . .!!

No comments:

Post a Comment